Easy Beefy Chili. So quick, so easy, and so yummy! What do you top chili with? Toppings take your chili from great to amazing!
Sharon's Awesome Chicago Chili "Hands down, the BEST-tasting chili." – dorpizarro. Slow Cooker Chili "This is a must for busy parents." – Miwa. Chef John's Pressure Cooker Beef Chili" Really bold flavors and so easy to make." – pelicangal. You can cook Easy Beefy Chili using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Easy Beefy Chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large onions diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of cans chili beans.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can (12 oz) of tomato juice.
- It’s to taste of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of oyster crackers.
- Prepare 1 tub of sour cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
Whether you like your chili red-hot, smoky or mild, grab the ladle and serve up one of these popular Food Network star recipes.. In a large stockpot, cook ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked beef or turkey to a separate plate and set aside. My Texas chili recipe is the tried-and-true beef chili recipe of your dreams!
Easy Beefy Chili instructions
- Brown the beef in a Dutch oven, adding one of the diced onions and crushed red pepper flakes as the beef cooks..
- Drain off all grease and return to Dutch oven. Add tomato paste and stir. Add beans, beef broth, tomato juice, some salt, pepper, and chilli powder to taste..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer stirring occasionally, untill thick enough to coat the spoon..
- Serve cheddar cheese, oyster crackers, sour cream, and/or the other diced onion on the side..
Thick, spicy, and smoky as all chili recipes should be, this "Bowl o' Red" covers the flavor bases with homemade goodness your family will love. Chili is the state dish of Texas, so you know this chili recipe isn't messing around! Place the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Place the pot over medium heat, and add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and kidney beans.