Best Seafood Jambalaya.
You can have Best Seafood Jambalaya using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Seafood Jambalaya
- Prepare 1 lb of pork sausage.
- You need 1 packages of Zummo's boudain sausage.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of brown rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Weber n'orleans cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Small green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet onion chopped.
- You need 12 oz of Precooked seafood blend pkg thawed.
Best Seafood Jambalaya instructions
- In a large skillet, brown both kinds of sausage with onion and bell pepper. When meat is done, veggies should be soft..
- Cook rice according to package..
- Add rice and seasonings to meat/veggies skillet. Stir to blend well..
- Add soup with one can of water to skillet. Stir well. Cook about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add seafood blend. Serve..