Chili Peppered Tuna w/ Mayonnaise. The Best Tuna Rice Mayonnaise Recipes on Yummly Rice And Tuna, Tuna Mayonnaise Rice Ball, Sweet Chili Tuna Wraps. View top rated Lemon pepper tuna mayonnaise recipes with ratings and reviews.
Sprinkle with pepper; toss to coat. Cut the chillies in half; remove seeds and place in a small roasting tin. Drizzle over the olive oil and roast Press them firmly on the outside of each tuna steak. You can cook Chili Peppered Tuna w/ Mayonnaise using 6 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Peppered Tuna w/ Mayonnaise
- You need 1/4 Cups of Tuna Flakes drained.
- You need 2 Cups of Mayonnaise (can add more or less).
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the heated pan and then add the peppered tuna steaks. Tuna mayonnaise is one of the most popular spreads out there, it is so popular it would be impossible that no one knows this dish. Everyone I guess have their own recipe to share but I guess it all boils down to one common denominator which is flaked tuna and mayonnaise. Use this mayonnaise as a dip for French fries or chicken fingers, or use it as a spicy sandwich spread for burgers or other meats.
Chili Peppered Tuna w/ Mayonnaise instructions
- Arrange all ingredients i a bowl…set aside first the chopped chilies.
- Fold/mix the ingredients until its well blended…then gradually add the chilies according to ur preference..q.
- Serve with Toasted Pandesal or any bread of your choice..you can add lettuce, cheese and tomatoes if you like..happy eating😊.
They are all made with red chili peppers and salt, and most contain some vinegar. Mash the tuna with your fork. Add all the ingredients and adjust salt and vinegar. Serve with green salad and fresh bread. Recipe Pairing Guides » Peppered Tuna Skewers with Wasabi Mayonnaise.