Mama Mary's Chili crabs. See great recipes for Steam Crab 蒸螃蟹, Chilli Garlic Crabs too! Momma Kong's is still available for island-wide delivery (less Sentosa & Jurong Island) & take-away and have created more choice selections for you to enjoy at home. These Sweet Chili Crabs looks so yummy and definitely taste so good.
You're going to crave for it for so many days, and finaly one day you'll be able to cook it. A spicy version of chilli crab: Long Beach's chilli crab is granted to be the highest rank of seafood feast, especially for chilli – seafood lovers. The higher level of spiciness sets this restaurant apart from others. This Perfect Mama Mary's Chili crabs using 15 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Mama Mary's Chili crabs
- It’s 4 medium of crabs.
- Prepare 4 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red chilies paste.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of star anise.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 dash of turmeric.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 4 large of onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white wine.
The gravy is an impeccable combination of spiciness, sweetness and saltiness, complementing perfectly with man tou. We would like to personally welcome you to Mr. & Mrs. We provide a unique dining experience for our guests and hope to have the pleasure of hosting you, as well as your friends and family! Crab's hand-held seafood integrates American country taste with traditional Szechuan spices to create a unique taste.
Mama Mary's Chili crabs instructions
- clean and cut crab into pieces.
- marinade with a dash of turmeric , pepper and salt.
- blend onions and tomatoes separately.
- heat up large wok and add 4 tablespoon peanut oil.
- add in cinnamon stick , star anise , ginger garlic paste and blended onions into the hot oil..
- stir the paste still u get the aroma of the spice..
- add into the mixture chille and tomatoe paste.
- stir well till the oil floats up then add the marinaded crabs with the oyster sauce and white wine.
- stir the crabs well into all the mixture and cover with lid for 3-5 mints.
- add in coconut milk and add salt to taste and cook for 2mints..
- serve the dish in a large flat dish and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- goes well with French bread or hot rice and salads.
At Mama Inez, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. We are located in Pacatello, Idaho. This is AJ Masangya, CPA and Vlogger. My old YouTube channel name was Aliya Lee. In this video tutorial, Chef Mark Smolen demonstrates the right way on.