Butter Garlic Chilli Prawns. Learn How To Make Butter Garlic Prawns Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Fish Recipe of Garlic Butter Prawns in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but packs a serious flavour punch!
Carefully remove the prawns from the frying pan with a slotted spoon. Serve immediately with some of the flavoured cooking oil drizzled over, with lemon wedges and perhaps some bread for dipping. Add prawns, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed chilli flakes, and season with salt. This Perfect Butter Garlic Chilli Prawns using 11 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Butter Garlic Chilli Prawns
- You need 1/2 kg of prawns.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 3 of capsicum.
- You need 4 large of green chillies.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 8 clove of Garlic.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter, lemon juice, and white wine. Butter Garlic Prawns Recipe with step by step photos, which is one of my favorite dish. Do try this Butter Garlic Prawns as it will surely melt in your mouth! Also the light spices in this recipe gives nice flavor and juice to the Prawns so don't add any extra masala to this Butter Garlic Prawns!
Butter Garlic Chilli Prawns step by step
- Marinate prawns with lemon, salt, corriander powder and red chilli powder for 20 minutes.
- Saute onion, green chillis and sliced capsicum in one tea spoon butter on a frying pan.
- In a separate pan, add butter, then garlic followed by prawns. Stir fry for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add black pepper and salt (add less as butter too will give it a salty taste).
- Serve hot.
Chilli Garlic Prawns Noodles is a Indo Chinese dish. It is so easy to prepare and also tastes good. You can even use whole wheat noodles to make it healthier. Spicy and lip smacking – noodles cooked with chillies, garlic and prawns.quick and easy to make Chilli Garlic Prawns Noodles is a great. I have not included the time for peeling the prawns, leave the tails on if you wish but we don't.