Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs.
You can cook Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs using 8 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs
- Prepare 15 of large shrimp.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh Pineapple.
- It’s tbsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s dash of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Chili Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 5 of small wooden kabobs sticks.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs instructions
- Soak kabob sticks in water while preparing the food.
- Turn broiler on high.
- Rinse shrimp and pepper.
- Cut up the pepper and pineapple into small pieces.
- Mix Garlic and Chili Teriyaki sauce together.
- Start to assemble the kabob putting 3 shrimp 1 pineapple piece and 1 pepper piece on each kabob.
- Brush sauce on kabobs and place on second shelf of broiler so it's not directly under the broiler and cook to your doness.