Crab in Hot Chili Sauce (Saus Padang). Crab in Padang sauce or Padang crab (Indonesian: Kepiting saus Padang) is an Indonesian seafood dish of crab served in hot and spicy Padang sauce. It is one of the two most popular ways that crab is served in Indonesia, commonly found in coastal cities with abundant seafood, such as Padang. TV bersama dengan Bonita Adi @adoybonita dapat.
Kepiting Saus Padang is similar to Singaporean Chili Crab. You can do two ways, either place the crabs into hot boiling water that consists ginger and garlic or deep fry the crabs until golden brown. The Manager is a very friendly and welcoming guy and his staff are great too. You can cook Crab in Hot Chili Sauce (Saus Padang) using 14 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Crab in Hot Chili Sauce (Saus Padang)
- Prepare 3 large of fresh crab spawn.
- It’s 1 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milled challott.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milled garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of milled ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milled red pepper.
- You need 3 of citrus.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 stick of leeks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of white sugar.
When we really want to spoil ourselves, we order crab. Who has the best chilli crab in Singapore? Singapore's number one culinary export to the world is none other than chilli crab, practically cementing its status as one of our unofficial national dishes. The spiciness of the sauce, and the plump, meaty crabs make this one a prime contender on our list.
Crab in Hot Chili Sauce (Saus Padang) instructions
- First of all, clean the crabs and split into two parts. (I ask the seller to do it, so I don't need to mess up the kitchen.) Pour the lemon juice over the crabs and put a side..
- Take a clean bowl and mix well all the milled ingredients..
- Prepare a large pan (or whatever large enough for all the crab), add cooking oil. Saute the milled mixture, stir until fragrance. Then, add torn citrus leaves and chopped onion. Mix well..
- If all the ingredients has cook, add warm water, salt, pepper, white sugar and leave it into boild. (Don't forget to taste it and customize to yours.).
- Then add the crabs into the pan, leave the lemon juice..
- Cook until the crabs turn into red..
- Add the slice of stick leeks. And stir well..
But saus Padang, literally Padang sauce, has nothing to do with the distinguished cuisine. Instead, this sauce is basically a super spicy tomato sauce consists mainly of tomato ketchup, chili sauce, and oyster sauce, with aromatics such as onion, garlic, and ginger. I'm guessing it starts as some. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Crab Padang Sauce Padang Crab Indonesian temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz. Her gün binlerce yeni, yüksek kaliteli fotoğraf ekleniyor.