Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake. DRIED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND CHILI FLAKE. Dried chilli flakes, dried anchovies, salt, dried onion, fennel powder, lemongrass, galangal, black pepper powder and rice flour. This garnish is perfect in adding that extra kick of spiciness from the chillies and that tinge of saltiness from the finest selected anchovies All sealed in an easy-to-use zip lock bag, making it easier for you to enjoy it wherever you are!
BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY DRIED SHRIMP / DRIED PRAWN / HAE BEE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO. Serving Ideas for Shrimp and Red Bean Chili. I like to serve it directly into the bowl with some spicy red chili flakes and extra sliced peppers. You can cook Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake using 4 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake
- You need of dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake option 1.
- You need 1 cup of dried shrimp/ dried prawn / hae bee.
- It’s 4 tbsp of dice garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili flake.
It is great over rice as well. Consider serving it over cheesy grits. I love the flavor combination with the grits. The dish is very simple; you will need lots of garlic, some sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, parsley, chili flakes and shrimp.
Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake instructions
- Quick wash and dry the dried shrimp/ dried prawn / hae bee then pound it.
- DRIED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND CHILI FLAKE…… With oil pan fried the dried shrimp / dried prawn / hae bee with garlic and chili flake till its lightly brown and fragrant,about 5 to 8 minutes in low heat,***TIPS MAKE SURE GARLIC ARE NOT BURN ***.
- Great side dish /topping for many dishes and fried rice too.
- Once cool can be store up to a,week in an air tight jar and use it anytime.
Add the soy sauce to the pepper mixture and stir to distribute evenly. Add the oil to a saucepan over medium heat and heat preheat until hot. Using a slotted spoon, flexible slotted offset spatula, or tongs, transfer shrimp to a plate. The sweet and spicy flavors of my honey chili sauce are perfect with the shrimp. It's great with a side of rice and your favorite vegetables.