Seafood spaghetti pizza. This recipe is dedicated to Bill and Pauline, the owners of a gorgeous young Golden Retriever called Lucy that Dozer plays with regularly at the beach. Today is a great day as we ordered pizza to eat all together. Seafood pizza is pizza prepared with seafood as a primary ingredient.
This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce. Serve this with our Feast of the Seven Fishes menu. This was created to mimic the wonderful seafood pizza we used to enjoy at Pizzeria Uno in Cincinnati Ohio. You can cook Seafood spaghetti pizza using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Seafood spaghetti pizza
- It’s 6 cup of cooked spaghetti.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of pollack 227 gram.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of provolone cheese shredded.
Al dente spaghetti served with a rich marinara sauce & seafood. Head to Tesco Real Food to find this spaghetti marinara recipe & lots more Italian recipes. All reviews spaghetti soup seafood pizza shrimp crab cakes bread fries salad bar new building lemon cream sauce great place to eat jay boutique port entrees island. View the menu from Dendy Pizza Brighton East & place your takeaway or delivery order online.
Seafood spaghetti pizza instructions
- Heat large skillet with olive oil, sauté garlic , add chicken stock and heavy cream until heated add diced pollack and shrimp with tails removed , simmer and reduce by half add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Butter a deep dish pie plate and spread spaghetti in bottom up sides to form bowl shape. Top with seafood mixture , bake in oven at 375 for 30 min..
- Top with shredded provolone and broil until browned.
Order from a wide selection of your favourite Pizza food which will be delivered directly to your home or office. Onion, capsicum, seafood mixed, prawn, Mozzarella cheese, marinara Spicy Sausage Spaghetti. Best seller, Spaghetti stir-fried with parsley sausages, lots of spices and garlic. Spartacus Pizza & Pasta in Cockeysville, Maryland serves pizza, calzones, subs, wraps, and more. Some of our pasta dishes include the Fettuccine Alfredo, Beef Lasagna, and the Chicken Parmesan.