Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce. Great recipe for Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce. The oyster sauce combined w/ cheese, red wine and chili sure do make a compliment! 🙂 Bewilder your taste buds! Very simple and easy to cook!
I use a lot of spice because I think chili should be spicy, but that is up to you. Very simple and easy to cook! Beef chilli beans nachos w sour cream bomb AF! This Perfect Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce using 12 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 93 grams of Magnolia Quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of ground garlic.
- It’s 1 of green bellpepper (diced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of rosemary (crushed).
- You need 3 of green chili pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of white onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, chiles and pepper; bring to a boil. Very simple and easy to cook! Meanwhile prepare remaining ingredients and stir together sauce mixture.
Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce instructions
- Heat pan on medium heat..
- Add cooking oil. When hot, sauté the diced white onion..
- Put the beef inside the pan, add salt and pepper to taste and settle for a few minutes until brown..
- Pour 1/2 cup of red wine together with the beef and stir..
- Add a pinch of ground garlic and a pinch of rosemary (crushed).
- Grate 93 grams of magnolia quickmelt cheese and combine with beef. Stir and settle until cheese completely melts..
- When the beef is cooked, mix 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce. Stir and add the green bellpepper and green chili pepper..
- Cover for another minute then serve..
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. It's What's for Dinner. on behalf of the Beef Checkoff for sponsoring this recipe which is perfect for the busy back to school season. Stir fry recipes like our Beef Stir Fry and Fried Rice have become reader favorites because. Ground Beef and Vegetable Skillet As receitas lá de casa. soy sauce, olive oil, ground beef, onion, carrots, lemon. Oyster sauce can be found in a variety of Chinese and Asian recipes, including many of the recipes on this site.