Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry. Combine the remaining Wattie's Wok Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-Fry Sauce and the lime juice in a small bowl. Place some of the prawns, cucumber, bean sprouts, chilli, mint and coriander in a line down the centre of the rice paper wrapper, leaving. Add the white part of the spring onions, the blanched carrot and cabbage, the noodles and the sweet chilli sauce.
This prawn stir-fry is packed with veggies, so you don't need any starchy carbs with it. Once the chopping is out of the way this dish is ready in a Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Serve in bowls garnished with the. This Tasty Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry using 4 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry
- Prepare 1 packages of Sweet Chilli and Lime Stir fry Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Udon Noddles.
- Prepare 400 grams of Stir fry Vegetables, carrots, green beans, Broccoli, peppers etc..
- It’s 300 grams of Cooked peeled prawns.
The sauce is almost instant as I used sweet chilli sauce as the base. Being sweet, it can cater to everyone. Clean the prawns and prepare for the BBQ. Mix the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, mustard and salt in a large bowl until well combined.
Sweet Chilli and Lime Prawn Stir fry instructions
- In a wok, sear the prawns in a dash of oil for a few minutes.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Pour over sauce and then add sauce and stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
Stir fried prawn in curry paste, coconut milk, sweet basil and fresh chilli. Sweet chilli and lime prawn stir fry. This tasty stir fry comes together in minutes and is easy to make your own by adding any of your favourite ingredients. Everything happens in one pan, making this a super simple way to cook prawns with loads of flavour. You can also use cooked prawns instead of.