Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa. Cucumber Mango Salsa might sound strange but it's a light, refreshing topping that makes the most of those green, oblong beauties. Chili Salmon w/ Pineapple Mango Salsa…So good! Are you sooooo ready for spring like I am?
The pretty flowers, sunshine, and longer days are worth it. Salmon is rubbed with cumin, chili powder and salt and placed on a hot grill. Sear for just a few minutes on each side. You can cook Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa using 15 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- Prepare of For the Mango Cucumber Salsa:.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocados, pitted and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- You need of zest and juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of For the salmon:.
- It’s 4 of 5-6 ounce skin on salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of freshly ground pepper.
An easy Summer salad, with grilled salmon, avocado cucumber salsa over little gems lettuce with a creamy cilantro lime dressing….inspired by http. Salmon is always a favorite of ours to grill and I can't get enough of this Grilled Salmon with Mango Cucumber Mint Salsa! When I'm extra hungry I almost always I generally don't put a lot of seasoning on it. If I'm in the mood for Southwest flavors, chili powder and cumin.
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa step by step
- To make the Mango Cucumber Salsa: Toss the ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside..
- To make the salmon: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Chili powder over each of the salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper, and place, skin side down, onto the grill or grill pan. Once the skin is crispy, about 2-3 minutes, flip, and continue to cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes, for medium rare, or 3-4 minutes, for medium. Serve alongside the salsa..
This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh Mango Salsa. It is a symphony of flavor and texture in every mouthwatering bite that will make you look and feel like a. Learn how to make Chili-rubbed salmon with mango-peach salsa & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Serve this summery dish over salad greens for an easy weeknight supper.