Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp. Juicy prawns / shrimp in a sweet sticky, spicy, garlicky sauce. Toasted Sesame Oil is brown and has a stronger sesame flavour than untoasted sesame oil which The Asian chili garlic prawns were just amazing. I added Jasmine rice and snow peas as as sides.
The shrimp is spicy, sticky, sweet and savory, with the citrusy tang of lime juice. This Thai-style shrimp dish, for example, is easy to make at home and you can find all the ingredients at your neighborhood supermarket. The flavor comes from lots of fresh ginger and garlic, and of course, one of the best bottled sauces you can have in your kitchen, Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce. You can have Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- It’s of Ingredients for shrimp:.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 12-15 of medium shrimp shelled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- You need of Ingredients for sauce:.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced chili pepper optional.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of cilantro chopped to garnish.
Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp Lettuce WrapsBrewing Happiness. Shrimps in Sweet Thai Chili SauceYummy. garlic, salt, shrimps, chili sauce, pepper, vegetable oil. Shrimp with Homemade Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce Meal PrepCarmy. It's a perfect weeknight dish and makes a great party appetizer.
Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Dip the shrimps in eggs first then dredge them in tapioca flour. Shake off excess flour and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the shrimps and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes, flip once in the middle, until shrimps are cooked through..
- In the mean time, take a wok or a skillet to saute garlic in olive oil for about one minute until fragrant. Add the rest of the sauce ingredient, except cilantro, and stir until the sauce thickens a bit..
- When the shrimps are done, toss the shrimps in the sauce to coat..
Salty-sweet, garlicky, and a little spicy, it's the perfect dish to serve any night of the. Chili-Garlic Shrimp with Thai Lime Rice. Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp. with bok choy stir-fry and jasmine rice. Tonight, your dinner will have all the flavors: that distinctive garlic taste, the sweet, slight spice of chili sauce, and a salty punch of soy. Ingredient(s) used more than once: cilantro, garlic.