Chili Lime Coconut Salmon. An incredible Poached Salmon with a Coconut Lime Sauce that's quick and easy to make! Poached Salmon made exotic with a simple, amazing Coconut Lime Sauce!! Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce – but it's quick and Spoon over sauce, garnish with coriander and chili if using.
I probably could have written and performed my own podcast in the time it took. This Creamy Salmon recipe is easy to make and a delicious low carb salmon dinner recipe that's so tasty and quick to put together. It's super healthy, and super flavorful. You can have Chili Lime Coconut Salmon using 12 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Coconut Salmon
- Prepare 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- It’s of I jalapeno pepper, chopped, with half the seeds removed.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lime, zested and juiced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of fillets centre-cut salmon, deboned and skin-on.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
Squeeze the juice from one of the limes over the salmon. Spread it out with your hands so that it mixes with the chili powder. Creamy Coconut-Lime Salmon Tastes Like Summer. This creamy skillet salmon is rich without being too decadent.
Chili Lime Coconut Salmon instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the salmon, coconut cream and sugar in a food processor. Add several grinds of black pepper. Blitz until the sauce becomes a slightly chunky puree, like guacamole..
- Pour the sauce into a shallow dish. Lay the salmon fillets into the sauce, flesh-side down. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Put a medium non-stick pan on medium heat and add a splash of veg oil. Pull the salmon from the marinade and carefully wipe off as much sauce as you can from the fish. Lay the fillets into the pan, skin-side down and fry for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over and fry 5 minutes more. Remove the salmon and set it aside..
- Wipe out the pan with some clean paper towel, then put it back on the heat. Add the marinade and coconut cream and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar, and salt to taste. Peel the skin off the salmon and serve with the sauce..
The combo of fresh ginger, lime juice, and basil brightens everything up. These healthy salmon bowls make the perfect weeknight dinner for two! Coconut oil: you'll add a bit of coconut oil to the forbidden rice to make it extra delicious with a hint of coconut flavor. So let's talk chili-lime salmon in foil. If you're entertaining this weekend, give this chili-lime salmon recipe a go.