Coconut Chili Prawns. Marion's Kitchen Coconut Sweet Chili to serve (use my store locator to find out where to buy) or any hot or sweet chilli dipping sauce that you prefer To make the dipping sauce, place the cordial, chilli and rice wine vinegar in a small saucepan, bring to the boil, simmer until reduced a little and syrupy. Serve the prawns with the lime and coconut dipping sauce Put the prawn on the prepared tray and repeat until all are coated, leaving space between each one. Very gently heat the coconut oil and finely chopped garlic for just under a minute.
In a large bowl, fold half the paste mixture in with the prawns and set aside. Crunchy coconut shrimp / prawns with a spicy Thai MANGO dipping sauce! This sauce is so scrumptious I want to pour it over everything. This Tasty Coconut Chili Prawns using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Chili Prawns
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of Dried Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Prawns.
On cooked meats, seafood, as a salad dressing.let your imagination run wild! Place prawns on a lined baking tray. Mum's got you sorted for your next party. Coconut Shrimp or Coconut Prawns depending on where you're from.
Coconut Chili Prawns instructions
- Cut some onions. Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste..
- Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you’re done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking oil, and mix them with the paste..
- Add fish sauce. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked..
- Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula..
- Mix them up for a minute or two and you will have a delicious meal of Coconut Chili Prawns..
This is one easy coconut shrimp recipe to follow and an awesome party food idea! Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste. Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you're done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking. These bad boys are all about the sauce!