Thai seafood soup. First step of making Thai Seafood Soup (Tom Yum Talay) is to make the broth. This Thai seafood soup is authentic and incredible tasting with its delicious combination of seafood, lemongrass, coconut milk, and lime. The soup soothes and uplifts the spirit as well as the body.
Spicy Thai soup Tom Yam Thai Food, Green curry. Bowls with traditional thai soup tom yum with shrimps and mushrooms. Thai Breakfast Rice Soup with Shrimp (Kao Tom Goong). This Yummy Thai seafood soup using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Thai seafood soup
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 of celery sticks.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves or 1 tspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb sized ginger (grated) or 1.5 tspoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 cup of light coconut milk.
- You need 2 cup of veg or chicken stock.
- You need 16 of seafood sticks.
- You need 100 grams of prawns.
If you have good seafood, this is the only sauce you need. In Thailand, there is never a seafood feast without this sauce. Seafood tastes great already, combining it with this dipping sauce makes eating pure heaven! Let us know in the comments below!
Thai seafood soup step by step
- Cut and fry onion for 5 min, then add ginger and garlic fry for 1 more min, then add curry paste cumin and coriander.
- To the same pan add celery carrots and sweet potatoe (everything need to be diced) mix well to season all veg with flavours in the pan..
- Fry everything for 1min and then pour in coconut milk and stock leg it simmer for 20-30 min..
- Once veg is tender let it cool for 5 min then blend. Then add prawns and seafood sticks and blend again.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe, be. Bowl of Thai seafood soup Spicy Thai Seafood Soup. Fresh Thai seafood soup Tom Yam close-up Thai seafood soup. Thai soups are amazing, the perfect combination of sour, salty, sweet and spicy notes Description. Tom Yum Talay or Thai Seafood Soup is a hot and sour soup made out of mixed seafood like fish.