Pumpkin Curry With Prawns. This impressive prawn and pumpkin curry may look complicated, but once you have all the ingredients prepped it's quite quick to make. Serve with steamed basmati rice and top the curry with crisp fried shallots and fried curry leaves, or fresh coriander. Rinse the bell pepper, cut in half, remove seeds and ribs and cut into small cubes.
Add curry leaves and sliced onions. Prawns Pumpkin Curry Recipe, How To Make Prawns Pumpkin Curry Recipe. The vegetable goes particularly well with prawns and coconut milk. You can cook Pumpkin Curry With Prawns using 18 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Curry With Prawns
- It’s 4 of Prawns.
- It’s 300 grams of Chop pumpkin / I use Japanese pumpkin.
- You need of curry paste.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 each of Dry chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chop mix lemon glass,galangal ,kafir peels,turmeric ,coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Shrimp paste.
- You need 1 head of Onion.
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh chillies,4 cherry tomato.
- You need 2 each of Kaffir lime leaves slice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Sweet Basils.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 of as needed Black pepper.
- You need 250 ml of Coconut milk.
A simple yet satisfying plant-based, gluten-free dinner! Cook this delicious Pumpkin Curry today. The vibrant pumpkin is one of the worlds most beautiful of vegetable to cook with. It's seasonal appearance for me it signifies the start of cold winter nights and the start of cooking up thick warming soulful dishes.
Pumpkin Curry With Prawns instructions
- Chop pumpkin in bite piece, slice eggplant , kafir leaves clean and peeled shrimps ,keep head for decoration.
- Chop all curry paste ingredients and hit by pestle and mortar ..until mild blend ,add shrimp paste ,set aside.
- In skillet add three spoon of coconut milk on low heat until boiled , then add curry paste ,stir slowly until get dry and good fragrance.
- Add more coconut milk little by little keep stirring until the paste color turn red and shinny ,this stage you can smell the creamy fragrance of coconut and paste.
- Add seasoning ingredients , taste ..must be creamy sweet by pumpkin and coconut , little spice ,good smell,good color.
- Add pumpkin,eggplant ,kafir leave ,stir if get dry can add some stock just enough to make pumpkin soft , about 8 mins,then follow with prawns ,leave it for three mins until prawns turn red and cooked.
- Add sweet Basils and served hot with rice.
This is the easiest chicken pumpkin curry you will ever make. With just a handful of ingredients, this healthy curry packs a lot of flavours that you and your family will enjoy. This recipe is great with kabocha squash or other sweet types of pumpkin. Goan Prawn Curry with Coconut (Ambot Tik) is a spicy, sour curry that comes from Goa. It'll remind you of your favorite Goan shack!