Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad. This refreshing Thai-style salad with greens, herbs, veggies and shrimp, all tossed in a delicious cashew dressing, is the perfect one-dish summer dinner. Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad The spicy cashew dressing is so good, you'll want to put it on everything! Enjoy the taste of sumptuous, succulent shrimp stir-fried in a tangy Thai garlic sauce.
Add all ingredients for the sauce into the bowl of a blender. You can make parts of this spicy Thai shrimp recipe ahead of time. To make this meal really quick, mix up the marinade and the peanut sauce, and prep the lettuce wrap ingredients. You can have Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad using 17 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- You need 1 cup of Snow peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh corn.
- It’s 3 of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Siracha.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 8 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh basil.
- You need 2 of Limes.
Plump shrimp are simmered in a rich and fragrant coconut sauce infused with green chilies and fresh herbs. It sounds exotic but it's super easy to make. Spicy Thai Sweet Chili Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner. I think this recipe is perfect for this time of year.
Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad step by step
- Mix kale, corn, snow peas & carrots.
- Whisk ingredients 5-13. Toss with veggies..
- Mix shrimp with garlic, sesame oil, lime juice, siracha, basil, salt, pepper, & sesame seeds.
- Sautee shrimp in sesame oil 1-2 minutes each side on med-high heat..
- Top salad with shrimp and squeeze fresh lime..
It's got the heat to warm you up and the bright flavors to remind you that sunnier days are just around the corner. If you make my homemade Thai sweet chili sauce for this dish, expect it to be SPICY. The sweet, salty taste of shrimp really shines through when seasoned with the classic Thai trifecta of flavor: fish sauce, lime juice, and chili sauce. To ensure even cooking and cakes that hold together well, be sure to take an extra minute to finely dice all the veggies. This wonderful Thai shrimp recipe is easy to make and superb for a party.