Thai Shrimps Curry. This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish. Plump shrimp are simmered in a rich and fragrant coconut sauce infused with green chilies and fresh herbs. I owe you this coconut curry shrimp recipe.
This tasty shrimp curry is blanketed in the most luscious coconut red curry sauce and full of so much flavor! This easy Thai shrimp curry recipe is quick, simple, and there's plenty of sauce for the rice! Delicious shrimp curry made with Thai green curry paste. You can cook Thai Shrimps Curry using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimps Curry
- You need 500 grams of shrimps,shelled,devein.
- You need 2 of potato ,medium size,chop to bite size.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 6 of shallot,sliced.
- You need 1 of oil enough to fry shallots.
This Thai shrimp curry recipe is nothing less than fantastic! The curry sauce recipe is really easy to make – just stir together the ingredients. Thai Red Curry Shrimp. with jasmine rice and snow peas. Return pan used to sear shrimp to medium-high heat.
Thai Shrimps Curry instructions
- Fry sliced shallots until light gold,remove to a bowl,left some in the frying pan.
- Pound coriander seeds with red chili paste and curry powder ,stir fry in pan until reddish ,good fagrance.
- Add little coconut milk, keep stiring ,add more coconut milk do this several time ,until 1 cup is in the pan.
- Add chopped potato,let it simmer about 10 mins ,add another half cup of coconut milk ,seasoning with sugar and fishsauce,let cook 5 more mins.
- Add shrimps,2 mins cook then stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot, top with crispy shallots and steamed jasmine rice :).
Add remaining sesame oil, garlic, snow peas, and red bell pepper and. Full of flavor and healthier than takeout, Thai Shrimp Curry is a fast weeknight dinner choice. Super easy, one pot and tons of flavors! This is one of Emeril's recipes however, I've cut a corner or two by using purchased red curry, which you should add according to taste. Easy Thai Shrimp Curry with green curry paste and coconut milk.