The “I love salmon” meal. I love salmon and still eat it in between thoughts of tapeworms. But I'll eat it until it kills me. Also I have eaten many other kinds of fish over the years and salmon is still one of my favourites.
My husband and I love salmon, so I'm always looking for fun ways to change it up. We both love the blend of heat and citrus, plus the foil packet makes for easy. I love how you improvised and made the burgers with ingredients you had at home. This Delicious The “I love salmon” meal using 9 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- Prepare of For the meal:.
- You need of Green vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
I can't wait to I'M going to try IT ,I love salmon I don't eat other kind of meat so this looks. Salmon eggs AKA Caviar is a delicacy and is GREAT on sushi! I especially like the micro caviar. He doesn't love salmon and I adore it.
The “I love salmon” meal instructions
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
I could probably eat it two or three nights a week. Our obsession with hot honey started a few years ago. I love salmon and sweet, but I'm not too keen on super spicy either. This sounds like a manageable (palatable) level of heat though! The dressing is delicious and a bit different from your typical tuna fare.