Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu beAMiShz. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok over high heat. Cook the garlic and ginger until fragrant and lightly browned.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. jenscookingdiary. Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day during the winter. It takes no effort to make and it tastes really hearty. This Yummy Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- You need 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 6-8 of prawns.
- It’s 2 packages of egg tofu.
- Prepare 1,200 ml of clean water.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
It has healing powers that warm your body and heart after a long, cold day. Besides prawns, you can also use crab meat, chicken (which is very commonly paired with corn) or tofu. Even with just eggs and a soup stock, you'll be able to make the simplest egg drop soup. If you want more flavor in the soup, add some ginger and spring onions when boiling the soup stock.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu instructions
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
I love eating corn no matter how it is cooked. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Heat up some cooking oil till hot to deep fry the egg tofu. Drain the egg tofu on paper towels after they turn golden brown. Add in the prawns and stir fried briefly till they are cooked.