Curry Mussels. Try this Curried Coconut Mussels recipe if you love shellfish and crave big, bold flavors. Most mussels are now farm-raised, so they're easier to. Mussels with white wine and shallots is a dish I've made at home many, many times, but the green curry coconut mussels were so exotic and delicious.
Mussels are one of the unsung heroes of the seafood counter. Thai green curry paste and coconut milk are a great match for these briny bivalves. This really doesn't need an explanation. This Appetizing Curry Mussels using 9 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Curry Mussels
- It’s of Mussels.
- It’s 2 of Sweet Potato.
- Prepare 2 of Naan.
- You need 60 g of Peas.
- Prepare of Shallot.
- It’s of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s of Tadka Masala.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
Mussels are normally considered an appetizer and they look pretty impressive at a dinner party. Indian curry mussels, spicy, fragrant, delicious, a real gastronomic treat and they cook in well under Curry is often thought of as a big flavour, and of course it is. But with sensitive handling it can work. Thai Red Curry Mussels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Curry Mussels instructions
- Cut sweet potatoes to 1/4 inch pieces. Toss with oil, salt, and pepper..
- Roast potatoes for 22-24.inutes at 425° F..
- Slice shallots, mince garlic, and drain mussels. Keep the drained liquid for later. Discard broken mussels..
- Heat butter in a large pot on medium heat. Add shallots, smoked paprika, half the garlic, and tadka masala. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add coconut milk to the pot and bring to a boil on high heat..
- Add mussels and reserved liquid to the pot. Stir and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until warmed through. Add salt and pepper..
- Mix remaining garlic and oil and spread on naan. Toast for 3-4 minutes or until golden..
- Add peas and sweet potato to the pot..
Serve with crusty bread to dunk in the delicious broth. This recipe for Thai red curry mussels is a great new way to serve mussels. Mussels cooked in a spicy and aromatic coconut broth with Thai curry flavors. [Photographs: J. I've gone on record as saying that mussels are the easiest choose-your-own-adventure. I'm a fan of mussels: they're quick & inexpensive.