Seafood Laksa Soup. This Laksa recipe is just like the laksa you get from real Malaysian laksa joints. You can't just dump Laksa – the iconic Malaysian spicy coconut noodle soup! I first had laksa soup in a Thai restaurant, and I adored all the flavours and textures.
This prawn noodles soup is a Malaysian soup made with spicy Laksa paste Warming prawn noodle broth with spicy Laksa paste is topped with cucumber and coriander. Laksa is spicy, fragrant noodle soup found across Southeast Asia, particularly Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It consists of noodles (either wheat noodles, rice vermicelli, or egg noodles/hokkien. This Perfect Seafood Laksa Soup using 14 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Laksa Soup
- It’s 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai panang curry paste.
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need of Grind onions.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 10 pcs of shrimps.
- You need 2 cups of scallops.
- Prepare 10 of cuttlefish balls.
- Prepare 20 pcs of tofu.
- You need 10 pcs of kikiam.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
A slurpy Thai soup, full of colour, crunch and spice. Laksa noodle soup is a super-flavorful Malaysian dish. The soup is thought to be a blending of Chinese and Malaysian or Javanese cuisines, either through the merging of cultures or intermarriage. Originally, Laksa soup is from Malaysian/Singapore region but this recipe is my taste of Laksa from London.
Seafood Laksa Soup step by step
- Sautè garlic and onion in a pan and let it stand for a minute then add shrimps, kikiam, cuttlefish balls and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add panang curry paste and let it stand for 5 mins then add coconut milk.
- Add water to balance the spice of the curry.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fried tofu, scallops and chicken bouillon then keep it boil for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!.
I adapted the recipe from a number of sources in attempt to create these flavors. A recipe for Seafood Laksa with method, ingredients, reviews and similar recipes. For a special occasion serve creamy rice noodles in a spicy coconut-flavoured soup, topped with seafood. Laksa is a spicy, aromatic, soup, very popular in South-East Asia, and a meal in itself. Here it is made with seafood.