Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce. In a large, nonreactive bowl, combine the lemongrass, ginger, garlic, scallion greens, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey and whisk well. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Remove from heat, toss through basil and serve with rice or noodles.
Chicken, vegetables, and fresh herbs are simmered in an aromatic lemongrass broth in this. Add lemongrass and ginger, and squeeze out half the lime into the water. Add fish sauce and chili-garlic paste. You can have Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 14 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce
- You need 1 packages of pasta penne.
- Prepare 1 bunch of lemon grass.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 2 of lemon tree leaf.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 400 of millimeter coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chpped dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 500 grams of prawns.
Squeeze the other half of the lime into the soup. Prepare the skewers: Thread the shrimp onto flat skewers or onto parallel skewers so the skewers are perpendicular to the length of the shrimp. Place the lemongrass, chillies, ginger, sugar and fish sauce in a small food processor and process to a rough paste. Place lemongrass paste and vegetable oil in a large bowl and combine.
Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce step by step
- grab a kitchen pestle of medium size.
- chop one of the lemon tree leaf.
- grate the skin of the lemon making zest.
- squeeze half lemon inside the kitchen pestle, it will help to mix our components.
- add the zest, the ginger grated, the dill, the lemon grass chopped, the lemon tree leaf chopped and the brown sugar..
- mix everithing till you see a bautyful ans mixing of color, at this point you can taste a really good smell coming together.
- In a sauce pan add the butter and the garlic.
- fry untill the garlic gets brows, then add our mixture from the pestle into the sauce pan with the garlic and the butter.
- fry this mixture for 5 minutes.
- at this point is time to make the pasta, there is no secret, just grab another pan and go ahead.
- add the prawns to the sauce pan and fry for no more then 7 minutes, stiring once a while carefully to do not break the prawns.
- add the coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes more and stir every 2 minute.
- add salt as you like and it's done.
Peel the prawns leaving the tails on. Add prawns and toss to coat. Make the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and chiles. Add fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic and lemongrass. My designer and developer R at Zedesino recently told me that he loves shrimp, so I wanted to dedicate this lemongrass shrimp recipe to him so he can make the dish.