Tilapia Tacos. Learn to make fresh and healthy tilapia fish tacos with this recipe from Food.com. Make food truck-style fish tacos at home using fresh tilapia, avocado, cilantro and corn tortillas, and top with a creamy onion-jalapeno. Keywords: fish taco recipe, Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, fish tacos tilapia, tilapia fish tacos.
Since fish has the shortest cooking time of any protein, it's perfect for when you're hungry and in a rush. Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix. This afternoon, the rain cleared in Orlando I made the fish tacos by cooking tilapia on the stovetop and seasoning the fish with half a packet of. You can cook Tilapia Tacos using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Tilapia Tacos
- It’s 4 of Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 4 oz of 3-4 Tilapia Filets.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Red Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
Fish tacos are a favorite on restaurant menus, but who knew they'd be so easy to make at home? Tilapia Fish TacosMexican Appetizers and More. Tilapia Fish Tacos with Coconut Avocado CremaFreutcake. I dusted the tilapia in my blackening seasoning to have a new twist on the go-to fish tacos, easy blackened tilapia tacos.
Tilapia Tacos instructions
- Set oven to 375°F, wrap tortillas in foil and warm in oven while cooking tilapia..
- Heat coconut oil in medium pan over medium heat..
- Season tilapia filets evenly with all spices..
- Place filets in pan and cook 3-4 minutes each sides, or until cooked thoroughly..
- Once tilapia is fully cooked, assemble tacos. Place one tilapia filet in each corn tortilla with 1/4 sliced avocado, red cabbage, and garnish with cilantro and lime..
Along with catfish, tilapia is among the most extensively farmed fish in North America. Tasty tacos await when you try your hand at this healthy tilapia recipe. Tilapia is inexpensive and readily available, and the best part is that it will only take a few minutes to prepare this delicious meal! Cut tilapia fillets in half lengthwise; place on a baking sheet. Break into smaller pieces with a fork.