Scallop And Okra With Green Curry. Okra is cooked in many ways in Indian cuisine. It usually is a veggie side served as a part of a meal, served with dals and curries. Curried okra is cooked with sliced onions, diced tomatoes, curry powder, and turmeric.
Add chicken, okra, peas, and salt, and stir. Serve curry with rice, and garnish with chiles, if you like. Hot curried okra is a delicious spicy vegetarian dish, popular in Equatorial Guinea, prepared with okra and habanero pepper. This Yummy Scallop And Okra With Green Curry using 10 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Scallop And Okra With Green Curry
- Prepare of green curry.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 dash of light soy sauce or fish sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of green curry paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of Of water.
- It’s of Scallop.
- You need 10 of Scallop.
- It’s of Season salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 cup of okra.
They should be firm but not hard and free from blemishes and damage. Recipe in english: Thai green curry paste and Thai green curry (the dish) Recept in het Nederlands: Thaise groene currypasta. Red curry lentils is my all-time favorite lentil recipe. Thick, creamy, saucy, and perfect as leftovers.
Scallop And Okra With Green Curry step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then boil the okra for 3 minutes then drain and once cool, slice it.
- With little oil, Lightly season with some salt then Pan fry the scallop then set aside.
- Saute the onion then add in the green curry with coconut milk and mix well season with a dash of salt and fish sauce then bring it to a boil and add 3 tbsp Of water, mix well then off heat.
- Add the cooked slice okra and scallop and serve with enough of the green sauce.
Just cook your lentils and toss them in up this spicy red curry sauce with sauteed onions and a shot of coconut milk. You can also call this okra recipe – Pyaaz waali Bhindi. Bhindi do pyaza, which is a popular dish in restaurants just means okra with double the quantity of onions. "do" You can make it as a stir fry or make it as a curry. Another way is to air fry stuffed okra, and have it as an appetizer with mint chutney. Curried Okra with Tomatoes is a delicious vegetable side dish for any meal.