Fried Shrimp Salad. The Best Fried Shrimp Salad Recipes on Yummly Santa Fe Grilled Shrimp Salad, Garlic And Parsley Shrimp Salad, Buffalo Shrimp Salad Prepare the salad: Halve the shrimp lengthwise. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper.
Toss lightly to combine, and then divide the salad among four serving plates. Divide the shrimp evenly among the salads. Drizzle a little more vinaigrette over the shrimp and avocado, and serve immediately. You can have Fried Shrimp Salad using 17 simple ingredients and 15 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Fried Shrimp Salad
- You need 2 lb of peeled large or jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 of adobe seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of indian cornmeal.
- It’s 1 of peanut oil, canola oil or crisco.
- It’s 2 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 head of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of croutons.
- You need 1 of salad dressing of choice (optional).
Beat eggs in a medium bowl until frothy. Mix flour, salt and pepper in another medium bowl. Dredge shrimp in flour, shake off excess. Dip shrimp into eggs, then press shrimp into Panko; turn shrimp over and press into Panko again to coat both sides.
Fried Shrimp Salad step by step
- 1#-Prepare salad.
- In a big bowl-chop up lettuce.
- Chop up tomatoes or add grape tomatoes.
- Mix vinegar, black pepper, a pinch of Adobe seasoning together with tomatoes n lettuce.
- Place salad in refrigerator.
- #2- Wash Shrimp off with vinegar and water.
- Prepare a small of beaten eggs, coconut milk, cornmeal and seasonings together.
- Season shrimp with old bay seasoning and dip in mixture one by one.
- Prepare a paper or plastic bag with flour.
- Place shrimp in flour, shake bag and let it sit.
- Prepare pan with peanut oil- medium high heat.
- Place shrimp in pan-Fry until golden brown.
- Place shrimp on paper towel-cool off.
- Place salad on plate then shrimp on top.
- Sprinkle salad dressing of choice on top.
The BEST Fried Shrimp Recipe – So Easy!. Serve them with Amish potato salad or a side salad to round out your meal and enjoy. S. that side salad will give you LIFE.. until crispy and golden brown. Continue until all shrimp is fried. Disclosure: This is a compensated posted on behalf of SeaPak.