Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
This Appetizing Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon using 16 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon
- You need of seared tuna and marinade.
- You need 2 of tuna stakes.
- You need 1 of fresh squeezed lime.
- It’s 2 clove of of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated.
- Prepare of Sauted spinach, mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 small of red onion cut in half and sliced thin.
- It’s 2 medium of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 3 of srips of bacon sliced into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic sliced thin or minced.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients add tuna stake set in fridge for about 20 mins. Turning at lesst once so the fish is completely covered.
- Heat fry pan add chopped bacon.
- Fry bacon until light brown. Add onions and mushrooms.
- Cook bacon, onions, and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add garlic..
- Meanwhile, place flat top grill on stove and heat on low temp. Or ready another fry pan for tuna..
- When garlic has become a beautiful light brown and the bacon is well cooked add 3 cups of fresh spinach. ** I would only add one cup at a time because fresh spinach is so fluffy until it cooks down.**.
- On the flat top (or fry pan) add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and place tuna on..
- Sear tuna on each side for about 2 min. You want the center of the stake to be nice, pink, and juicy!.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!.
- Last note*** I love tasted almond slices so I topped the sauted spinach with some. :).