Bang bang boom!!! Shrimp. Tools used in the making of this Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp: Thai Sweet Chili Sauce: The authentic sauce used in the Bonefish Grill kitchen, if you don't want to order it online, it is widely distributed in Asian grocery stores. Sriracha: The king of chili garlic sauces, always keep this in your kitchen. Dutch Oven: Perfect for deep frying, inexpensive pot and will last you for years.
I had plenty of sauce, and my whole family agreed that it was indistinguishable from Bonefish! Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp tastes just like the popular appetizer at Bonefish Grill and it's so easy to make at home. Bang Bang Shrimp are creamy and both sweet and spicy. You can cook Bang bang boom!!! Shrimp using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Bang bang boom!!! Shrimp
- Prepare 12 large of shrimp cleaned.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green onions for garnish.
- You need 1 of leaf of lettuce.
These shrimp are so hard to stop eating! Bonefish Grill has two of my all time favorite shrimp appetizers. These bang bang shrimp is the crunchy, spicy seafood dish of your dreams. It's an all-time fave at Delish.
Bang bang boom!!! Shrimp instructions
- In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise,sweet chilli sauce, sriracha,garlic powder, cayenne stir til blended set aside for now.
- Heat a non stick pan with oil.
- Coat shrimp with cornstarch.
- Cook shrimp until golden brown on both sides when all the shrimp is done toss in sauce.
- Place shrimp on bed of shredded lettuce garnish with green onions and serve.
The pairing of crunchy shrimp and creamy, spicy-sweet sauce is ridiculously addictive. Quick and easy recipe for the popular "Bang Bang Shrimp" that is a favorite at Bonefish Grill and Cheescake Factory. You can use these simply as an appetizer or make Bang Bang tacos or quesadillas. I recently tried Bang Bang shrimp at the Ground Round. If you don't have a Ground Round, it's pretty much like a Ruby Tuesdays type restaurant.