This Yummy Seafood Curry using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Curry
- Prepare of As much as you like:.
- You need of squid (gutted and cleaned and cut into bite sized or round slices).
- Prepare of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Prepare of scallops (wipe off any excess water).
- Prepare 1 of onion (slice thinly).
- Prepare 1/3 of carrot (cut into small bite sized pieces).
- You need of mushrooms (optional).
- You need 100 g of Japanese curry roux (adjust the thickness of curry to taste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 600-700 ml of water.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Seafood Curry step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and cook all seafood until they are coated evenly. Season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat the butter in a same pan over low heat and saute onion until lightly browned. Add carrot and mushrooms and cook for 1 ~ 2 minutes..
- Pour in water in the same pan and bring to a boil and simmer until the carrot are tender over medium heat..
- Turn off the heat and add curry roux and lightly stir. Simmer again over low heat until thickened. Add seafood and stir to combine..