Crispy Curried Sardine. Heat the canola oil in a skillet. This is one of the meals that I learnt to make while growing up. It's considered as a fast and easy recipe in our household.
The Best Sardine Dip Recipes on Yummly Sardine Dip, Sardine & Caper Dip, Spicy Sardine Dip. Crispy Fried SardinesHappy Belly Health. sardines, ground cumin, large eggs, apple cider vinegar. This Yummy Crispy Curried Sardine using 7 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Curried Sardine
- Prepare of CURRIED BREAD CRUMBS.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s of DEEP FRIED.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil or any oil.
- Prepare 6 of sardine.
Try this Crispy Fried Maine Sardines recipe, or contribute your own. Crispy sardines can be served as a starter or as a side dish its crunchy and yummy tasty side dish if served with biryani or sambar rice. Recipe posted on my Blog: I… The great thing about this curry puff is that they skin is really crispy and flaky but the inside is still really juicy! Semolina "Holey Spaghetti" with Fresh Sardines paired with the Donnafugata, La Fuga Chardonnay.
Crispy Curried Sardine step by step
- Drain sardine from olive oil.
- Beat an egg then set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and curry powder with salt and pepper.
- Dip drained sardine into the beaten eggs then fully coated it with curried bread crumbs.
- Deep fried it with coconut oil for 1 minute then drain on paper towel and set aside.
- DEEP FRIED LETOVER CURRIED BREADCRUMBS FOR FEW SECONDS THEN DRAIN AND SERVE AS EXTRA CRISPY TOPPINGS.
- OPTIONAL SERVE CRISPY CURRIED SARDINE SNACK WITH CHILI SAUCE.
This is a simple curried rice recipe using sweet curry powder from The Spice House. It's crispy, spicy bark and the beautiful melding of caramelized sugar, fat, salt, smoke, and spices is simply divine. Photo "Fried crispy Sardines" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Toasted baby sardines and sesame seeds coated in a sweet honey soy sauce glaze, Tazukuri is a crispy savory snack commonly served as part of Osechi Ryori.