Parmesan Crusted Salmon. In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Restaurant quality salmon right at home!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tender flaky Oven Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust. One thing I've been intrigued with lately is the idea of cooking a meal on a sheet pan. You can have Parmesan Crusted Salmon using 9 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
I haven't even tried one pot pasta recipes yet, probably because I fear soggy. The creamy mayonnaise and parmesan crust is sure to leave a lasting impression! Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon – quick and easy salmon with crunchy garlic butter Parmesan crust can be baked in your oven or air fryer. This salmon is flavorful, flaky, buttery and delicious!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon instructions
- Blend breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and onion powder on a flat plate.
- Add olive oil to mixture. Make sure mixture is coated well..
- Coat salmon fillets with mustard using a brush and then add salt and pepper to season..
- Transfer coated salmon fillets to the bread crumb mixture and coat both sides evenly..
- Add coconut oil to a skillet on medium heat..
- Place salmon fillets on skillet and cook till both sides are golden brown..
In a small bowl combine parmesan, parsley and oregano. Now you can make crusted salmon that tastes like it's from a fine seafood restaurant! Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and AsparagusJulia's Album. Parmesan-Crusted Salmon with fresh arugula salad and balsamic vinaigretteHome Chef. Parmesan Crusted Salmon – the beautiful parmesan crumb crust imparts lots of parmesan flavor to the baked salmon and the genius way of controlling the temp when cooking it will yield the most.