Steamed ginger tilapia. Cantonese steamed fish is often served as one of the courses in a Chinese banquet. Of course, it's usually a whole fish, but this recipe simplifies things with a nice, neat tilapia filet, making preparation. With ginger and garlic, plain fish becomes a treat.
Sprinkle the ginger and half of the green onions over the fish. Simple yet delicious and healthy steamed ginger tilapia. Flavored with sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger, makes the perfect day or night meal for the health conscious. You can cook Steamed ginger tilapia using 13 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Steamed ginger tilapia
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of leek, chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Bragg all purpose liquid seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of zucchini, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 5 of sugar peas, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 of Tilapia filet.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
Learn how to make Ginger-Soy Tilapia. This steamed ginger tilapia recipe is a very light and low calorie dish that I love to cook during the hot summer California months. For sustainability, the best tilapia choice is domestically farmed tilapia. Chop the pepper and garlic, and grate the ginger.
Steamed ginger tilapia instructions
- In a pan melt 1 tsp coconut oil. Add leek, mushrooms and ginger cook 1 minute. Turn heat down to medium..
- Place fish over veggies. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper, chili powder, and al purpose seasoning.
- Top fish with sugar peas, zucchini, cook 3 minutes. Top with spinach, cook 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through. This creates a top over your fish, covering it to steam. For quicker cooking add a top to pan..
- Once cooked flip over into a plate. Sprinkle sesame seeds and nutritional yeast. The picture seriously does not do it justice. When I first saw it, and thought oh boy, this isn't going to taste like much. I was wrong it was delicious. I even went back to scrape the pan. 😜.
Put in a small food processor with the soy sauce, white. The Best Steamed Tilapia Fillets Recipes on Yummly Steamed Lemon Herb Tilapia, Quick Pan-fried Tilapia, Baked Tilapia And Spinach. Ginger Scallion Fish is a lovely marinated fish, like Tilapia, that's flavored with soy sauce, Chinese Black. Honey-Ginger Glazed Tilapia Fish recipe adapted from allrecipes.com Sauce by Our Best Bites.