Honey Garlic Shrimp. This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe. Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
It's super easy to make, a handful of ingredients, no marinating required and no fail results. This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This Tasty Honey Garlic Shrimp using 5 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce (can also be substituted with gluten free soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s of Coconut oil or olive oil.
This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you've ever tasted which will be ready for. Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW. That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Honey Garlic Shrimp – super easy and tasty skillet shrimp made with honey garlic sauce that uses This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal.
Honey Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Gather ingredients.
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic together in a medium bowl..
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag or tupperware. Pour 1/2 of the marinade mixture on top, give it all a shake or stir, then allow shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or for up to 8-12 hours. Cover and refrigerate the rest of the marinade..
- Heat olive oil or coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place shrimp in the skillet. (Discard used marinade.) Cook shrimp for about 5 minutes..
- Pour marinade into pan. You will see the juices start bubbling and browning the shrimp a little.
- Place on high heat that way the marinade dries up and the dried up marinade starts browning the shrimp fully. You will see the pan looking kind of burnt but this is what will give the shrimp it's color and more flavor.
- Take shrimp off pan and also the excess dried marinade. Enjoy!.
As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Serve it on sticky white rice or with a side of noodles. Learn how to make a healthy honey garlic shrimp stir fry with less sugar and sodium, but more flavor. Grilled shrimp skewers marinated in honey garlic sauce makes for a quick and easy outdoor meal.