Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini. To prepare this lemon garlic butter shrimp recipe with zucchini noodles: Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Add the shrimp in one layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This flavor-packed dish is healthy, keto and low-carb and makes a delicious protein packed meal in minutes.
Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Zucchini pasta with lemon garlic shrimp is a delicious, gluten-free (and of course low-carb) version of shrimp scampi and linguini. This Perfect Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini
- You need 2 of large zucchinis (1-1/2 lbs).
- You need 4 of carrots, peeled.
- It’s 1 T of coconut oil.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 T of butter.
- You need 1/4 c of chopped fresh flat parsley.
Traditional pasta is replaced with zucchini noodles (also called zucchini pasta) for a lighter, healthier, more veggie-packed and nutritious meal. It's similar to my Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe, but prepped with zucchini noodles for a complete meal. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Using a spiral slicer, cut the zucchini into noodles and place them into a colander over a bowl or in the sink.
Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini instructions
- Shred or spiralize zucchinis and carrots, set aside..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 min. until pink. Add garlic and cook 1 min. until fragrant..
- Add zucchini and carrot noodles, reduce heat and toss well. Add butter and cook 1 min. until melted..
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately..
Sprinkle the zucchini with salt and toss to combine. Zucchini noodles cook really fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or "al-dente" you want the zucchini. Don't overcook the zucchini noodles or else they'll become mush. Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle shrimp with chili flakes once done, and set aside.