Seafood Cheese Ball. The Best Seafood Cheese Ball Recipes on Yummly Classic Cheese Ball, Cheese Ball, Christmas Cheese Ball. Appetizers Beverages Breads, Muffins, Rolls Breakfasts Cakes Casseroles Chicken Cookies Crock Pot, Slow cooking Desserts Fish Ham Holiday, Seasonal Mexican Pastas.
Drizzle cocktail sauce over the top. Serve surrounded by your favorite crackers. Seafood Cheese Ball Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. This Delicious Seafood Cheese Ball using 4 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Cheese Ball
- You need 1 packages of imitation crab meat (flake style).
- Prepare 2 of blocks cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Old Bay seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder to taste.
Peppers and celery give this cheese ball a nice crunch. It's impressive enough to serve at a dinner party, or simple enough to enjoy on game day. Quick & easy this is guaranteed to be a hit! What Cheese to Use for a Cheese Ball.
Seafood Cheese Ball step by step
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Add Old Bay, and garlic to cream cheese and mix well.
- Flake imitation crab meat and fold into cream cheese.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for at least a hr..
- Serve with your favorite crackers or chips..
When it comes to the creamy component, cream cheese is the classic foundation, and it works incredibly well. As in any dish with a few ingredients, the quality of. To get the crunchy cheese ball party started, he made my recipe for The Best Homemade Mac 'n Cheese, minus the bread crumb topping, and refrigerated it overnight so the macaroni and cheese. Chipped Beef Cheese Ball is such a classic and amazing cheeseball filled with cheddar cheese, cream cheese, green onions, and dried beef. But these cheese balls aren't actually fried and instead I baked them.