Baked lemon herb salmon. Healthy cuts of salmon + brussels sprouts + herbs + lemon. The key to fantastic flavor is brushing the salmon filets with a smidgen of melted butter. Not much because we're keeping things healthy today, but just enough to fill the filets with buttery flavor.
Serve this baked salmon on a bed of sautéed spinach. Serve salmon on a bed of sauteed spinach, if desired. Herb Baked Salmon is the perfect dish to serve any day of the week. This Delicious Baked lemon herb salmon using 10 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Baked lemon herb salmon
- Prepare 6-10 oz of salmon filet (mine was 1 pound).
- It’s 4 of lemon slice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayane pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of extra virgin Olive oil.
- You need of foil.
- Prepare of coconut/ Olive oil spray.
This salmon is easy enough for a family dinner and beautiful enough to serve to guests! Mix the shallot, herbs, and lemon zest in a bowl, and moisten with the olive oil to form a rough paste. Prepare the baking tray: Lightly oil the rack and place it over Coat the salmon with the herbs: Pat the herbs on top of the salmon, forming a thick layer. I haven't had much luck coating the sides (the.
Baked lemon herb salmon step by step
- Line flat baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Wash fish, pay dry with a paper towel..
- Place fish into a half size smaller foil liner..
- Mix seasonings with oil and coat the fish..
- Place lemons slices on top. Close foil like a pocket to keep steam in..
- Bake in oven on 350 for about 15 min checking periodically for doneness..
- More or less time depending on the size of the fish. Serve with side a fresh salad or roasted veggies!!!.
Tell me – what are your weekend plans? I know this because last weekend we ate this flavorful lemon thyme baked salmon with rice, salad, and fresh peach margaritas and after one taste I blurted out mid-bite "I HAVE to make this for my blog". It's perfect baked salmon! with black lentils because they're adorably little and richly colored and delicious, and then lemon herb sauce because it's spring and I can't stop with the lemon herb everything. gahhhh I love this meal! You know when you're sitting down at night to read a book that. This healthy salmon recipe is covered with a delicious lemon, garlic and herb crust that helps seal in the juices.