Vegetables and prawn fritters. Prawn & Vegetable Fritters / Anchovies Vegetable Fritters Thanks for watching, thumbs up if you like this video and subscribe to my channel Visit my blog. These fragrant prawn fritters are gluten-free and absolutely delicious. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep heavy-bottomed pan or wok, until a breadcrumb sizzles and browns when dropped in it. (CAUTION: hot oil can be dangerous – do not leave unattended.) Vegetable fritters are an easy way to eat more veggies.
Add to the vegetables and combine well. I made my vegetable fritters healthier by pan-frying them. I also added a touch of tumeric to give these fritters a hint of curry taste. You can cook Vegetables and prawn fritters using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables and prawn fritters
- Prepare 300 gr of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of gloves minced garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots chopped.
- You need 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of carrot cut julienne.
- It’s 1 can of (400)gr corn kernel.
- You need 1 of big chilli take out the seeds and chopped.
- You need 150 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need of Spring onions chopped.
- It’s of Celery leaf chopped.
- You need as needed of Small prawn as much.
- You need of Big chilli and shallots for garnish.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken stock powder.
Fried prawns fritters starter Vegetable fritters are a popular snack in japanese Fried shrimp. shrimp and vegetable fritters Kakiage soba , japanese noodle dish Fried shrimp roti Pork Congee Deep-fried flour coated seafood. How to make the perfect fritters, with a crisp, crunchy coating concealing a soft, billowy interior. Cucur Udang (Prawn Fritters) Recipe: prawn fritters. Fritters—portions of fruit, vegetables, seafood-are coated in batter and deep fried.
Vegetables and prawn fritters step by step
- Mix all together plain flour, salt and chicken stock powder. Add eggs and coconut milk.
- Mix the batter until no lumps..
- Add all vegetables onto the batter..
- Heat the vegetables oil till hot..
- Scoop the batter with soup ladder add prawn in the middle and fry till golden brown..
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce..
The name fritter comes from the Old French word friture, which Tempura—the popular Japanese preparation-consists of seafood, usually prawns, and sometimes vegetables, dipped in a light batter and quickly deep-fried. These bite-sized prawn fritters with corn, egg, and potato are easy to whip up as a last-minute appetizer. Drop spoonfuls of batter into the hot oil. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. A Japanese delicacy that is making rounds world wide, the Tempuras are delicately coated seafood or vegetable fritters served with a flavoured sauce.