seafood curry. If you enjoy seafood, you'll love this sumptuous curry recipe. The recipe starts with a healthy homemade, rather tart curry sauce that marries beautifully with fish and seafood. The Seafood Curry recipe out of our category Shrimp!
This Thai Seafood Curry Recipe is my latest obsession. This Thai Seafood Curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth. Full of mixed seafood, veggies, lite coconut milk, lime juice, green curry. This Tasty seafood curry using 13 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of seafood curry
- It’s 20 large of prawns.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 70 grams of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 of stock cube chicken stock.
- You need 400 grams of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of broccoli.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks.
- It’s 1 of handfull sugar snap peas.
- You need 1/2 of cabbage.
Add in the onions along with the curry powder. Saute till the onions become tender. Seafood Curry (Malaysian Indian-Style): The cooking style originated from the southern part of India, but had since been localized to a Malaysian taste. Be the first to review this recipe.
seafood curry instructions
- peel prawns.
- saute diced onion an garlic unil soft..
- add curry + garam masala and stir for a minute..
- add tomato paste and stir, then add tin of coconut cream.
- bring to the boil, add the chicken stock cube and stir. then add the prawns..
- leave sauce to simmer while you dice/chop the veggies ready to stirfry them. then combine all veggies and stirfry over high heat until just tender. remove from heat and serve with the curried prawns..
Goan Seafood CurryGourmet Traveller. red chillies, brown mustard seeds, white vinegar, garlic. This Seafood Curry is bursting with robust Cape Malay flavors that will transport you to South Africa with every One of the dishes we were served from South Africa was a Cape Malay Seafood Curry. Download Seafood curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This seafood curry is actually quite easy to make and has very authentic flavours. The sauce, which is always the most important part of any curry, is packed with wonderful curry notes.