Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN). When pounding using a motor and pestle the coconut release its milk and it's makes the sambol tastes even better. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Gudangan Food Consisting Various Vegetables That. It made from boiled vegetables mix with grated coconut.
Serve it as a light main course or as a side. If you use sambal belacan which is a chili and shrimp paste, you don't have to add shrimp paste separately, but you'll probably have to make adjustments to the. Is this coconut sambal for dosa good for your health? This Delicious Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN) using 16 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN)
- You need 100 gr of young jackfruit, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 75 gr of carrots, shaved roughly.
- It’s 50 gr of young melinjo leaves.
- It’s 50 gr of green beans, cut into 3 cm.
- It’s 50 gr of bean sprouts, remove the roots.
- You need 1/2 of of a bit old coconut, grated lengthwise.
- You need 1 cm of galangal, crushed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need SEASONING of .
- It’s 11 of cayenne peppers (to taste).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cm of kencur.
- Prepare 2 of lime leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of shrimp paste fried (if desired).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
The main ingredient of this dish is grated coconut. Sri Lankan people mainly make this particular coconut sambal with dosa or idli. But you can have this delicious sambal with bread or chapathi as well. Cooked Vegetables with Grated Coconut (Urap).
Vegetables with Grated Coconut Sambal (GUDANGAN) instructions
- Boil all the vegetables separately until cooked. Remove, drain and set aside..
- Blend all the spices. Add grated coconut, ginger and bay leaves..
- Steam until cooked (about 10 minutes) with banana leaves or plastic repose. Remove and set aside..
- Put vegetables in a serving dish, add the seasoning sauce of coconut..
- Serve with warm rice ..
Sprinkle this grated coconut mixture over vegetables, reserving some to garnish the dish when served. Sambal ulek [INDONESIA]: Used as an accompaniment and in cooking. Made by crushing fresh red chilis with a little salt. Coconut Sambal is a popular dish in South India. This chutney recipe can be made easily with simple ingredients such as coconut, onion, dried red chillies and other ingredients that are easily available.