Melinjo Leaves with Coconut Milk (SAYUR GANEMO). Sayur lodeh is Indonesian vegetable stew in coconut milk. Like its cousin, sayur asem, sayur lodeh has no fixed rules on which vegetables to use. As long as you have the ingredients to prepare the spiced coconut milk broth, you can create your own version of lodeh from an assortment of.
VEGETABLES IN COCONUT MILK – SAYUR LODEH (Recipe in English and Indonesia below). Ingredients Common ingredients are young unripe jackfruit, eggplant, chayote, melinjo beans and leaves, long beans, green chili pepper, tofu and tempeh, cooked in coconut milk and sometimes. Vegetables in Coconut Milk, Sayur Lemak. This Delicious Melinjo Leaves with Coconut Milk (SAYUR GANEMO) using 22 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Melinjo Leaves with Coconut Milk (SAYUR GANEMO)
- You need 125 gr of melinjo leaves, cut to taste.
- It’s 50 g of bamboo shoots, sliced thin.
- It’s 50 gr of short sprouts.
- It’s 50 gr of snap-beans, cut short.
- It’s 100 grams of Tetelan meat.
- It’s 4 sprigs of basil, leaves pulled off.
- It’s 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1 stalk of lemongrass, crushed.
- It’s 1 thumb of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of lime leaves.
- It’s 40 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 600 ml of water.
- Prepare of Flavoring, if desired.
- It’s to taste of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 7 of cayenne peppers (to taste).
- You need 1 piece of shrimp paste (± 2 g).
Sayur Lemak can be quite spicy if using those tiny bullet red chili. I use finger long red chilies and you can remove the seeds to reduce the spiciness. Melinjo (Gnetum gnemon Linn.) atau dalam bahasa Sunda disebut Tangkil, di Kapuas Hulu, Kalbar dinamai: 'bidau' adalah suatu spesies tanaman berbiji terbuka (Gymnospermae) berbentuk pohon yang berasal dari Asia tropik, melanesia, dan Pasifik Barat. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Sayur Daun Singkong Santan Coconut Milk temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz.
Melinjo Leaves with Coconut Milk (SAYUR GANEMO) step by step
- Heat the oil. Sauté ground spices, galangal, bay leaves, lemon grass and lime leaves until fragrant. Add tetelan meat, water, bamboo shoots and snap beans. Cook until the meat changes color (done)..
- Add melinjo leaves and bean sprouts and cook until wilted. Add sugar, salt and seasonings and mix well..
- Add the coconut milk, basil and chives. Simmer briefly..
- Remove and place in a bowl, vegetable ganemo ready to be served..
Melinjo nuts grow in small cone-like clusters. The nuts can be harvested when their skin is still a vibrant, bright green or when further mature and red-orange Melinjo nuts are very rare to find outside of Southeastern Asia where they are in season from mid-summer through the early fall. The Best Unsweetened Coconut Milk Recipes on Yummly Coconut Milk Fudge, Coconut Milk Smoothie, Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate. Coconut Milk Braised ChickenThe Endless Meal. red chili, coconut oil, ginger, lime leaves, chicken.