Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs. Enjoy with seasoned rice or salad if low carbing. Enjoy this tasty seafood and veggie stir fry with no guilt#openforbusiness. Tell us in the comment below! #lannathailivermore.
Get recipes like How to Make Pad Thai, Ginger Sesame Garlic Shrimp and Singapore Noodles with Leave the take-out menu in the drawer and make easy Singapore Noodles with Shrimp at home. This is the result of having too much in my house to eat! LOL It was so easy and delicious. You can have Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs using 11 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs
- Prepare 2 of spiralized Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of spiralized carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- It’s of King Prawns (as many as you want).
- Prepare of Fresh Mussels (as many as you want).
- You need of Squid Rings (as many as you want).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need of Sweet and Sour sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
Seafood stir fry. you can use this basic recipe for any meat or meat alternative you prefer. One of the fastest home cooked meals you can prepare. Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy meal that everyone loves! Loads of ginger and garlic, fresh veggies and juicy shrimp are tossed in a simple delicious stir fry sauce.
Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs instructions
- Mix together all three sea foods.
- Coconut oil in pan, shortly followed by onion.
- Heat onion through, whilst spiralizing Zucchini and carrot add to onion!.
- Add soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce, heat through.
- Finally add the seafood, heat through for 4 minutes. Meal done!!.
Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops and fresh veggies. Add all that with a easy to make spicy stir fry mix, and you have a seafood stir fry dinner that is a great for transitioning into the fall season! I make this seafood stir-fry at summer's end when my garden is producing plenty of tomatoes, squash, garlic and corn. For a quick supper, we serve it over rice. We just didn't need the additional carbs or calories.