Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry.
You can have Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry using 12 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 3 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tamarind Concentrate.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 5 of Fenugreek Seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 6 of Curry Leaves.
Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry step by step
- Add coconut milk, chilli powder and turmeric to a non stick pot. Mix and heat to a simmer..
- Wash and cut the tilapia fillets into 1 inch cubes. Add the fish gently. Get it boiling again and add salt..
- Add the tamarind concentrate..
- After 1 minute lower flame and cook uncovered till curry thickens and the fish is cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Add the fenugreek and saute till it turns golden..
- Add garlic, shallots, green chilli and curry leaves and saute till it turns golden..
- Add to the curry. Don’t stir. Cover and allow to sit 15-30 minutes before serving..