My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry. You can unsubscribe at any time. Seafood is fried, baked, steamed, grilled, sliced, diced, stuffed; always served fresh, Come visit our page to get some. Order your favorite fish varieties one day before and get it delivered most Fresh.
This was the first time I have ever served high end restaurant quality food in my house. The best part was, it was practically effortless. It was the vision of Frank Dulcich Sr. and his son Dominic to provide fresh, quality seafood to the market. This Delicious My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry using 19 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry
- It’s 1 of bok choy.
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Onion leeks.
- It’s springs of Onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion minced.
- You need 1 of small ginger chopped.
- Prepare of Green Chili.
- Prepare of Dried red chilli optional.
- It’s 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo clams.
- You need of String beans optional i.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. Takitimu Seafoods are Local New Zealand Suppliers of Fresh Fish & Seafood!
My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry step by step
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.