My seafood soup with corn bread. Add the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, corn, broth, milk, rosemary, thyme, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste. The soup was good, but needed more of a seafood taste. The next time, I think I'll replace the cream of chicken soup with Campbell's Shrimp.
Also added more garlic and black pepper. Learn how to make Hearty Italian Soup with Parmesan-Pepper Cornbread Biscotti. Top each serving with Parmesan cheese. You can cook My seafood soup with corn bread using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of My seafood soup with corn bread
- You need 1 of fish no breading frozen or fresh.
- It’s 1 of cocktail shrimp.
- You need 1 of mussel meat.
- It’s 2 large of onions.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of zucchini or okra.
- It’s 2 of canned diced tomatoes with herbs.
- It’s 1 of enough water to cover everything.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
This cornbread recipe make a super moist and tender cornbread with just a hint of sweetness. I sometimes add a cup or so Like most quick bread recipes (such as Banana Bread) you'll want to ensure you mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet in another. Cut the kernels from the corn cobs with a sharp knife. Bring to the boil and add the prepared seafood and the sweetcorn kernels.
My seafood soup with corn bread step by step
- This is so easy to make. All ingredients depend on how big of pot you use and How many people you are serving. You want everyone to get some of everything..
- Fish (I use frozen catfish chopped into bite size pieces) and frozen shrimp I use the little ones so you get more for your money.the mussels I use the meat only frozen ones. I don't like to pay for shells. Place in pot..
- Chop the onions, zucchini or okra and potatoes add to your pot. Add the 2 cans of diced tomatoes and seasonings (all by taste) Add enough water to cover everything and make soup. Cook on medium heat until the potatoes are soft. Serve with fresh out of the oven corn bread..
In EAT SMARTER's big bread calorie table you can learn all about which types of bread are the best for you. This was by far, the BEST corn bread recipe ever! It was so sweet and YUMMY! thank you so much! I am a new follower to your blog, but I am totally hooked, and this is the third thing in one week that I have made, all were wonderful! The Best Seafood Broth Soup Recipes on Yummly