Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk. Add coconut milk,water, and salt, and bring to a simmer. Love the coconut flavor and a little spicy. Will Be making this again for sure.
Throughout the coastal areas of Latin America, you'll find local variations of "Camarones al Ajillo", freshly caught shrimp, fried quickly in olive oil with garlic and chiles. We made this Easy Spicy Coconut Milk Shrimp three times to get the recipe just right for you, but it wasn't much of a sacrifice because it was delicious every time! Heat oil over medium-high heat, then cook sugar-snap peas a few minutes; add peppers and cook a few minutes more. You can have Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk using 15 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped medium size onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1 cup of drained canned tomatoes.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 of Ibs large shrimps, peeled and cleaned.
Help yourself to a plate full—generous servings are still lower in calories and big on protein. Coconut and cilantro are a popular duo. The herb is a favorite in India and shows up in coconut chutneys and in many of southern India's coconut Reduce the heat to low and bring to a simmer. Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce, to taste.
Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk step by step
- Heat oil in skillet on med-hi heat.
- Add onions, fry for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add next 5 spice, cook for 1 minute.
- Add canned tomatoes (or chopped tomatoes) and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add coconut milk, water, salt and bring to simmer until thicken, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add shrimps, simmer and stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and serve with lime wedge.
Quarter, core, and slice the apple into ¼-inch-thick pieces; set aside. Season to taste with additional lemon juice or sugar. Or, add fish sauce to balance flavors. Butterflied shrimp dipped in coconut milk and coated with a panko and flaked coconut are baked until golden brown and served with a zesty orange-mustard dipping Very good I added extra coconut for our taste but overall great recipe! Shrimp Curry With Coconut Milk Thai Recipes.