Prawn and spinach coconut curry. A delicious and warm homemade curry dish consisting of large king prawns, coconut milk, baby spinach, lemongrass, African birds eye chilli, and more. Super easy, one pot and tons of flavors! These rich, creamy, and earthy Coconut Curry Lentils are an easy and delicious vegan option for dinner or weekly meal prep!
Vegetarian Chickpea Curry With Coconut MilkKilling Thyme. Prawn Coconut Curry is spicy prawn curry, Jinga Masala, Chemmeen Coconut Curry, Eral Thengai Curry, Royyalu Curry, easy prawn curry. This curry I adapted from prawn masala recipe as baseline with few changes and addition of coconut, this curry is very spicy just how a good prawn. This Yummy Prawn and spinach coconut curry using 15 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Prawn and spinach coconut curry
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 stick of of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry paste.
- You need 200 grams of shredded spinach.
- Prepare 400 grams of king prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Prawn and Coconut Curry – that consists of a red Thai curry and coconut broth with vegetables, glass noodles and flash grilled prawns. Simply use fresh queen prawns from the local fishmonger. I decided to flash fry the prawns and added it to the curry sauce. Next, you add the vegetables such.
Prawn and spinach coconut curry instructions
- Heat coconut oil, add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 2 min until soft. Add spices and cook for futher 2-3 min to release the flavours..
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook over a low heat for 3 min..
- Add coconut milk, bring to the boil. Mix in spinach and lower the heat. Continue to cook until spinach collapsed 2-3 min..
- Add prawns, sugar and salt and cook for 2-3 min. Serve with basmati rice, naan bread and lime wedges..
Spinach is the most wonderful leafy green vegetable packed with vitamins, fibre and antioxidants. Stir occasionally so the coconut cream does not start to stick to the bottom of the pan. In my opinion, vibrant foods are the best. Bright veggies are nutritionally packed, and visually appealing foods just cry out Pro tip: curries always taste best when the flavours have had time to meld. So make and enjoy right away, but leftovers are especially delicious, so.