Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp. Quick and easy, this vibrant Cambodian-style Coconut Shrimp Soup with coconut milk, green beans, and tomatoes is perfect for a weeknight supper! I have adapted this recipe for Coconut Shrimp Stew to some degree since obtaining all the ingredients that I learned to cook with in Phnom Penh proved. Packed with tomatoes, beans, corn and, of course, shrimp, this bold and spicy soup is shared by Elizabeth Lewis of Hayden, Alabama.
Rinse and drain the bean sprouts and add to the soup. Brazilian black bean soup is a perfect meal whether it's beach weather or ski weather. Using coconut milk as a base makes this soup is rich and creamy without a drop of cream. You can cook Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp
- You need of Stew.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- You need 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp step by step
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat..
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min..
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly.
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer..
- Simmer for about 30 to min..
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies.
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup.
It uses shrimp, onion, coconut milk, chili powder, turmeric, cayenne, butter, basil, ham, tomato, black beans, garlic. You can then puree half and add back to the soup. How to make authentic Laksa Soup! This Malaysian Coconut Curry Noodle Soup can be made with your choice of chicken, shrimp or tofu (or all) with rice noodles in Ladle over fresh rice noodles, top with a handful of crunchy bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, and mint, and serve with lime wedges, hot chili. An easy, delicious coconut shrimp soup recipe made with coconut milk, shrimp, pasta, carrots, scallions and more!