Honey coconut glazed salmon. Salmon is baked with a sweet coconut sauce. This salmon is my husband's favorite. Don't let the total time fool you — very easy to make.
This gives a nice sweet taste to the salmon. Melt coconut oil, honey, and coconut sugar together in a saucepan over medium-low heat, whisking until smooth. Place salmon filets in a large ziplock back and pour the glaze into the bag. You can have Honey coconut glazed salmon using 6 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Honey coconut glazed salmon
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Coconut flaked.
- Prepare 12 oz of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut cream.
Seal and gently toss the bag to coat the salmon. Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. To make the browned butter lime sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Honey coconut glazed salmon instructions
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt butter and mix in brown sugar honey and coconut bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Cool slightly and place mixture in the bowl. Place to salmon in the bowl and coat lightly cover and marinade for a least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. preheat the oven to 375°F. Meanwhile spread enough of the marry the mixture in a baking dish to cook the bottom arrange the salmon in the dish and pour some of the marinade over the top. Making sure to get some of the coconut on the top also. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, basting occasionally with the remaining marinade until the salmon is flaked easily with a fork. Disregard any leftover marinade or bring to a boil cook for 5 minutes and spoon over the salmon..
- Your family will LOVE it!.
In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and mix in the brown sugar, honey and coconut. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Cool slightly and place mixture in a medium bowl. Place the salmon in bowl and turn to coat. In a saucepan over medium heat melt butter and mix in brown sugar honey and coconut bring to a boil and then.