Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn. This Coconut Shrimp Curry features delicious shrimp in a coconut curry that's perfect over cooked rice Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce. Coconut oil – We're going to use this oil to ensure that coconut flavor carries through every note of. Coconut Shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside.
Serve over hot cooked brown rice. The spices in the coconut curry sauce are A mild coconut curry sauce with a beautiful depth of flavour that belies how quick and easy it is. Proteins (chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, fish and prawns/shrimp especially great) – brown first then remove (still raw inside ok), then proceed with recipe. You can cook Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn using 13 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn
- It’s 10 large of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of chopped garlic.
- You need 50 grams of of raw pepper corn.
- It’s 5 of grachine thin slices.
- You need 10 of or more of sweet basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of red curry paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of pork broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of green paprika slice.
The inspiration for this Coconut Red Curry Shrimp Soup recipe came from one of the best restaurants in my town. My best friends and I have been going there She is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Nutrition, working as a swim coach, training her new Brittany Spaniel puppy, Bella, and healing her. Simple Thai-inspired curries have recently become one of my weeknight staples. As long as I have a jar of store-bought There's lots of sauce here that begs to be soaked up with rice, although it's equally as tasty if you just grab a spoon.
Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn instructions
- In high heat used deep frying pan add oil, half coconut cream and red curry paste fry till everything combined.
- Add shrimp and peppers fry for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
- Add the rest of coconut and chili, paprika and grachine stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, pork broth and fish sauce stir then finished with basil.
This shrimp in coconut sauce is a trip to Ceará, a state in my Northeastern region where the recipe originally comes from. Note this coconut shrimp recipe adds cream cheese, basil, and red jalapenos — as they reflect our own touch to the traditional recipe. The sauce contains red curry ingredients and I really just used it with the coconut milk. My daughter loves coconut shrimp at panda express and I am trying to find a light version I have a problem with reflux though & need to steer clear of really hot (as in spicy) flavours though. Coconut milk flavored with peanut butter makes a classic Thai-inspired, creamy sauce.